HOW AND WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
At Harness Publicity Ltd we take your privacy seriously and will only use the personal information you have provided to deliver the services you have requested.
How do we use this information?
We will use your information for the specific purpose(s) for which it has been provided or collected by us e.g.
- To provide information regarding the services we offer
- To comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations
- To protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions
- To enforce our Terms of Business and otherwise manage our business
- To deal with your feedback, query or complaints
- To provide communications about us and the other services we provide which may be of interest.
We do not sell or share your personal information to marketers.
We will only process your personal information to help us fulfil requests related to our services. We will use your personal information to fulfil your request. Where we need to manage your protection against or identify any possible fraudulent transactions we will do so in accordance with our legal obligations.
As a client of Harness Publicity we may use your information to send you information relevant to our business with you. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you do not wish to receive any marketing material or communications after you submit or provide your details, please contact us indicating you do not wish to be contacted for these marketing purposes.
Third Party Service Providers
We engage third party service providers, such as couriers, factoring and IT hosting, to perform some operations on our behalf. We may share your information with them but only with the information they need in order to perform the services we require. They protect this information appropriately and do not use it for any other purpose.
For example, we may rely on third party service providers to:
- Host our IT platforms
- Host our website and deliver our email or other communications
- Deliver finished goods
- Sort and format mailing lists
- Perform Invoice financing or Factoring activities
- Perform credit checks
- When required by law and/or government authorities
- Protect, defend or exercise the rights and property of Harness Publicity Ltd (including enforcing our Terms of Business)
How do we protect your information?
We have in place administrative and technical measures on our website designed to guard against and minimise the risk of loss, misuse or unauthorised processing or disclosure of the personal information that we hold.
Where we transfer information to third parties to enable them to process it on our behalf, we ensure that the providers meet or exceed the relevant legal or regulatory requirements for transferring data to them and keeping it secure.
We will also ensure that where information is transferred to a country or international organisation outside of the UK / EEA, we will comply with the relevant legal rules governing such transfers.
Personal Information Retention Period
We keep your personal information no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Please contact us for more information.
You have certain rights in relation to your personal information, although those rights will not apply in all cases or to all information that we hold about you. For example, we may need to continue to hold and process information to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
You have the right to request that we:
- Provide you with a copy of the personal information we hold about you
- Update your personal information
- Delete personal information we hold
- Restrict the way in which we process your information
- Consider any valid objections to our processing of your personal information
- Provide information you have given us to a third party provider of services
We will respond to your request (including providing information on whether the rights apply in the particular circumstances) within the applicable statutory time period.
How to Manage Cookies
You can choose to accept or decline Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies but you can modify your browser setting to decline Cookies although this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
For further information visit www.aboutCookies.org.uk
Changes to this policy
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you would like to get in touch to discuss this policy, the scope of this policy, how we use your personal information, to exercise your rights or to provide feedback or make a complaint about the use of your information, please contact us at:
Harness Publicity Ltd
13 Winstanley Way
01268 533 121